龙8娱乐国际
各地
资讯
当前位置:龙8娱乐国际 >> 英语四级考试 >> 四级翻译 >> 模拟试题 >> 2018年大学英语四级考试翻译试题:月嫂

2018年大学英语四级考试翻译试题:月嫂

龙8娱乐国际   2018-08-09   【

2018年大学英语四级考试翻译试题:月嫂

  请将下面这段话翻译成英文:

  月嫂

  月嫂是母婴护理师的俗称,主要是在新生儿出生后1个月内专业护理产妇与婴儿;服务的内容中新生儿的护理占80%,产妇的护理占20%,并教授产妇如何照顾婴儿。月嫂属于高级家政人员,需要掌握专业技能和知识,工资很高。通常月嫂在客户的家里提供服务,是24小时待命(实际工作时间为17个小时)。

  参考译文

  Maternity Matrons

  Pediatric nurses are commonly known as maternity matrons, a profession dedicated to the care of new mothers and infants for one month after the birth of a new child. They would spend about 20% of their time taking care of new mothers and teaching them about infant care, and the other 80% on infant care. As high-end housekeeping personnel, maternity matrons offer professional skill and know-how. As such, they typically earn a high salary.

  小编推荐2018大学英语四级翻译试题库(747篇)

纠错评论责编:examwkk
相关推荐
热点推荐»

book.www.bangexam.com

  • 新东方四级词汇词根+联想记忆法:乱序版
    ¥48.00
  • 新东方大学英语四级考试超详解真题+模拟试题
    ¥34.90
  • 大学英语四级阅读180篇含六大题源外刊记单词+四级语法与阅读理解难句
    ¥47.30
  • 2018年6月大学英语四级真题详解+标准预测试卷词汇写作翻译
    ¥45.40